Our Staff and Services
Our caring, professional staff provides person attention and tailors activities to meet the needs of each individual. We serve Clients & Individuals with Medicaid and Private Pay in-home.
WE ASSIST WITH:
Entertainment & Activities
Personal Care & Hygiene
Cooking & Serving
Among the services our staff provides are:
- Assistance with snack and lunch
- Assistance with personal care, including showers
- Exercise for all levels of ability
- Health monitoring
- Falls risk assessment
Activities for All
- Intergenerational programs
- Music and live entertainment
- Educational programs
- Cards, bingo and other games
- Supervised gardening
- Arts and crafts
Community Residential Alternative services (CRA)
Golden Generation supports three residential locations and two Adult Training & Activity Centers.
The agency provides services 24 hours per day, seven (7) days a week. The agency is a service provider through a contract with DBHDD Medicaid Waiver Services. The agency accepts referrals from state approved support coordination/monitoring agencies, the DBHDD, and the Region 2 office.
The organization does not charge any additional fees for services. The organization employs qualified staff who provide supports to the people living in the home. People are provided supports to utilize community resources such as employment, activities, transportation, pre-vocational services, and other community assets.
The organization provides 24-hour residential services and supervision. People supported in the program are admitted regardless of race, sex, cultural background, age, creed, color, national origin, disability or sexual preferences. Discrimination is not tolerated at Golden Generation, LLC
Description of Services within CLA
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication oversight and/or assistance
- Assistance with medical visits
- Individual choices of community activities, i.e., parks, shopping, restaurants, gyms, etc.
- Services of a support team, DDP, registered nurse, well trained staff
- Independent living skills, training, modeling and assistance
- Routine health care, including psychiatric care and emergency assistance as needed
- Money management
- Home life skills training, i.e., laundry, meal prep
Specialized Medical Supplies Services (SMS)
Specialized Medical Supplies services include various supplies that enable people to interact more independently with their environment and contribute to an enhanced quality of life, as well as reduced dependence on physical support from others. SMS incudes food supplements, therapeutic clothing, diapers and other incontinence supplies. These services are included in the approved Individual Service Plan and are not available under Medicaid non-waiver programs.
People supported are referred to services that cannot be provided by the agency. Some of these services, include medical care, dental care, psychiatric care, physical therapy, occupational therapy and any other services needs to optimize the person’s life.
Private Home Care Services
We serve Clients/ Individuals with Medicaid and Private pay in the home. Assist with Entertainment/Activities , Reminding of Medication, assistance with Performing personal care Bathing and Grooming, Preparing and Feeding, Light House Keeping, Providing Transfer Assistance, Running Errands, Escorting to Appointments.
Services in facility-based and community-based settings outside the participant’s own or family home or any other residential setting. Provision of oversight and assistance with daily living, socialization, communication, and mobility skills building and supports in a group.
Individual community access includes one-to-one staff to participant ratio with a focus on goals and expectations of improvement in skills and teaching and coaching in nature.
Group community access is offered with a staff to individual ratio of one to two or more but no more than one (1) to ten (10). Actual staff to individual ratio based on individual need level of the participants in the group.
Community Access also involves teaching and coaching a participant how to participate in and take advantage of community social and recreational activities.
Assistance in acquiring, retaining, or improving socialization, adaptive skills for active community participation and independent functioning, such as assisting the participant with money management, teaching appropriate shopping skills, using public transportation, and teaching nutrition and diet information.
Prevocational Services are services that prepare participants for paid and unpaid employment. Services include teaching such concepts as compliance, attendance task completion, problem solving, safety, social interaction skills, and personal care.
Enables participants, for whom competitive employment at or above the minimum wage is unlikely absent the provision of supports, to work in a regular work setting. Supported Employment coordinates access to competitive vocational opportunities for individuals with disabilities. The program's purpose is to integrate participants into community employment in an effort to increase social and financial independence.
Supportive Employment includes the following:
- Conduct assessments of interests, personality traits, and skills to assist with obtaining and maintaining competitive employment that is suitable to the participant.
- Provide job development to obtain employment.
- Develop and implement an individualized training plan to assist with gaining and maintaining competitive employment.
- Provide on-the-job training that may include job coaching, and monitor performance to assist the participant to maintain competitive employment.
We Accept Comp and Now waivers for the above services. Private Pay is also honored.